Jim (J.M.) Henry (b. 1959)Marking(s); notes:
signed, marking(s); 2017-2021Country of origin; materials:
American; oil, enamel and acrylic on canvasDimensions (H, W, D):
20"h, 20"w; 21.75"h, 21.75"w frameAdditional Information:
Work is titled "Magma." Provenance: artist. J.M. Henry’s paintings are characterized by attention to color and surface. Born in New York, J. M. Henry has lived and shown his work at galleries in the mid-Atlantic and Southeast since the 1980s including Jacksonville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Richmond, Washington DC and Philadelphia. His work is in the collections of the Pensacola Museum, The Hickory Museum of Art, The Fayetteville Museum of Art, the Maier Museum and in many university, corporate and private collections. Additional information about the artist: https://www.jmhenryart.com/ Provenance: artist. Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good (condition of art only)