no marking(s) apparentCountry of origin; materials:
Japan; Japanese Akoya pearl, diamond, 18K goldDimensions (H, W, D):
41"l; gold chain (including clasp) 25.5"l; 43.3 grams total weightAdditional Information:
Necklace/bracelet set has interchangeable elements including an 18K yellow gold chain and three strands of 9 to 9.5mm cultured Akoya pearls ranging in shade from cream to rose to greenish. Screw clasp has an estimated total of 4.75 carats brilliant diamonds judged SI2 I1 clarity and H-I color. Lot includes five additional individual pearls. This lot has been inspected by a Certified Appraiser, and the grading system is that used by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).Fall/Winter 2022 Auction Schedule
- Thu. 12.1.22: LUXE - Branded Luxury Boutique Auction
- Sat. 12.3.22: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Sat. 1.21.23: UCA - Pop & Urban Culture Auction
- Now consigning: February 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
pearls: very well matched, high luster, few dings or blemishes; gold: very good, little to no wear; diamond clasp: very goodAll bidders in our auctions should be aware of the following:
Lots are sold "AS IS" as described in the Terms & Conditions of Auction. Statements regarding the condition of objects are only for general guidance and do not constitute a representation, warranty or assumption of liability by Palm Beach Modern Auctions. PBMA strives to provide as much information as possible about items, including multiple photos, dimensions and condition reports. Some condition issues may not be noted in the condition report but are apparent in the provided photos which are considered part of the condition report. All bidders are encouraged to inspect items of interest in person and ask any questions they may have prior to bidding as well as review all points in the Terms & Conditions.