Ellen Zahorec (20th Century)Marking(s); notes:
signed; 1986Country of origin; materials:
American; mixed media on handmade paperDimensions (H, W, D):
approx. 25-28"h, 19-22"w each (sheets vary); 32.25"h, 28.25"w frames (all)Additional Information:
Works from the "Southern Comfort" series are titled: "Blue and Green," "Aqua Triangles," "Yellow and Blue," "Wired Dogs" and "Space Dog 2." Gallery label to reverse: Somerhill Gallery, Durham, North Carolina. Provenance: This lot was part of the decor at The Breakers, Palm Beach Residences (2 N Breakers Row), deaccessioned with their 2022 renovation project. Fall/Winter 2022 Auction Schedule
- Thu. 12.1.22: LUXE - Branded Luxury Boutique Auction
- Sat. 12.3.22: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Sat. 1.21.23: UCA - Pop & Urban Culture Auction
- Now consigning: February 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + DesignBidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, a few collaged elements beginning to lift at edges, not examined outside frames (condition of art only)All bidders in our auctions should be aware of the following:
Lots are sold "AS IS" as described in the Terms & Conditions of Auction. Statements regarding the condition of objects are only for general guidance and do not constitute a representation, warranty or assumption of liability by Palm Beach Modern Auctions. PBMA strives to provide as much information as possible about items, including multiple photos, dimensions and condition reports. Some condition issues may not be noted in the condition report but are apparent in the provided photos which are considered part of the condition report. All bidders are encouraged to inspect items of interest in person and ask any questions they may have prior to bidding as well as review all points in the Terms & Conditions.