Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Clarice Cliff, Laura Knight; Wilkinson Ltd.
Marking(s); notes: signed, marking(s)
Country of origin; materials: England; ceramic
Dimensions (H, W, D): .75"h, 9"dia
Additional Information: Plates were designed as protoypes for the "Circus" pattern, later painted in various colors. Provenance: Christie's, South Kensington, London, acquired in the early 1990s| Collection of Carole A. Berk, Carole A. Berk, Ltd.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good, minor crazing to most, no chips/cracks/repairs