Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Alexander Calder (1898-1976)
Marking(s); notes: signed; ed. 132/175; 1975-1976
Country of origin; materials: American; lithograph
Dimensions (H, W, D): 21.5"h, 29.25"w sight; 22"h, 29.75"w sheet; 33.5"h, 41.25"w frame
Additional Information: "Sun" is from the "Our Unfinished Revolution" portfolio, created to aid the National Emergency Civil Liberties Committee on its 25th anniversary. Provenance: Collection of Susan Remien, Boca Grande, Florida, one of eight Calder tapestries and lithographs from her collection offered in this auction.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, small soft crease in lower left corner (condition of art only)