Andy Warhol (1928-1987)Marking(s); notes:
signed; ed. 70/300; 1980Country of origin; materials:
American; screenprint, diamond dustDimensions (H, W, D):
40"h, 31.75"w; 42"h, 34"w frameAdditional Information:
Screenprint was published by Kennedy for President Committee, Washington, D.C. Lot is accompanied by the 1980 invitation to the "Art for Kennedy Collection" premiere.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, not examined outside frame (condition of art only)