Anzolo Fuga; Arte Vetraria Muranese (A.V.E.M.)Marking(s); notes:
no marking(s) apparentCountry of origin; materials:
Italy; glassDimensions (H, W, D):
19.25"h, 11.5"w, 4"dAdditional Information:
Vase has gold aventurine throughout. Provenance: Lobel Modern, New York, New York | Private Collection, Bethesda, Maryland. Lot is accompanied by a copy of Lobel Modern invoice #1623.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, minor roughness to ends of protruding elements, a few small internal marks (in the making), no chips or cracks