Banksy (b. 1974)Marking(s); notes:
signed and dedicated; 2019Country of origin; materials:
British; screenprint on 50gsm paperDimensions (H, W, D):
15.25"h, 19.75"w (work is not framed)Additional Information:
The "GDP Rat" screenprint was produced in an edition of unknown size, handed out arbitrarily to attendees at the artist's October 2019 pop-up shop/show in Croydon, London. This example is signed, dedicated and embellished in red ink. Provenance: Consignor states that they acquired the work from an attendee of the 2019 GDP (Gross Domestic Product) pop-up shop, London, England.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good, creasing and small (~1/4") tears along edges