Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Barker Brothers Ltd.
Marking(s); notes: signed, sterling imprints, marking(s)
Country of origin; materials: USA; sterling silver, wood (box)
Dimensions (H, W, D): fork: 6.75"l; knife: 8"l; box: 2"h, 13.75"w, 9.75"d; 28.8 Troy ounces total weight
Additional Information: The flatware is used for eating fish. Lot includes the original wooden case with two keys present.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, light tarnish