Bruce Nauman (b. 1941) Marking(s); notes:
signed; AP 7/10 for the edition of 50; 1994Country of origin; materials:
American; lithograph with screenprint Dimensions (H, W, D):
30"h, 40"w; 32.5"h, 43"w Additional Information:
Lithograph is the black and white state of "Fingers and Holes." Gallery label to reverse: Brooke Alexander Gallery, New York, New York. Provenance: Brooke Alexander Gallery, New York, New York.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, not examined outside frame (condition of art only)