Charles Levier (1920-2003)Marking(s); notes:
signed; circa 1980 per consignor's recordsCountry of origin; materials:
French; oil on canvasDimensions (H, W, D):
30.25"h, 24.25"w; 31.75"h, 25.75"w frameAdditional Information:
Work is titled "Fleurs IX." Provenance: Van Diemen-Lilienfeld Gallery, New York, New York | Robert Fontaine Gallery, Palm Beach, Florida.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, general minor signs of age to canvas (condition of art only)