Claes Thure Oldenburg (b. 1929)Marking(s); notes:
signed; AP VI/VIII for the edition of 30; 1992Country of origin; materials:
Swedish/American; seven-color lithograph on cream Somerset SatinDimensions (H, W, D):
35"h, 43.75"w (work is not framed)Additional Information:
Provenance: Brooke Alexander Gallery, New York, New York.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, no issues to note