Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Claire Falkenstein (1908 - 1997)
Marking(s); notes: no marking(s) apparent
Country of origin; materials: American; welded copper, fused glass
Dimensions (H, W, D): 7.5"h, 5.5"w, 6.5"d
Additional Information: Provenance: Wright, Chicago, Illinois 3.28.2006 auction, lot 138 | Private Collection, Palm Beach, Florida.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, patina to metal, no chips or cracks