Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: David Hockney (b. 1937)
Marking(s); notes: signed, blind stamp; ed. 94/100; 1979
Country of origin; materials: British; lithograph on Toyoshi 80 paper
Dimensions (H, W, D): 40.25"h, 29"w; 54.5"h, 42.5"w frame
Additional Information: Provenance: Personal collection of Howard Russeck, Palm Beach, Florida. Mr. Russeck has operated galleries in New York and Palm Beach for over forty years, specializing in paintings, sculpture, and major works on paper by 20th Century artists.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, very faint creasing in upper corners, not examined outside frame (condition of art only; some scratches to plexiglass glazing)