Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Enrique Martinez Celaya (b. 1964)
Marking(s); notes: signed; 2011
Country of origin; materials: Cuban; watercolor
Dimensions (H, W, D): 38.5"h, 30"w; 42.75"h, 34"w frame
Additional Information: Work is titled "The Sea." Lot is accompanied by a copy of the receipt issued by Martinez Celaya Studio, Miami, Florida, dated 9.27.2011. Provenance: Artist | Private Collection, Palm Beach.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good, creasing and small edge tears (some likely inherent to paper), not examined outside frame (condition of art only)