Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Grace Hartigan (1922-2008)
Marking(s); notes: signed; 1983
Country of origin; materials: American; oil on canvas
Dimensions (H, W, D): 54"h, 42"w; 55.25"h, 43.25"w frame
Additional Information: Work is titled "Lady with Fan (After Velasquez)." Gallery label to reverse: Gruenebaum Gallery, Ltd., New York, New York. Provenance: Gruenebaum Gallery, Ltd., New York, New York | Collection of Dr. Morton and Alice Davidson, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, acquired in the 1980s.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good (condition of art only)