Harry Bertoia (1915-1978)Marking(s); notes:
no marking(s) apparentCountry of origin; materials:
American; beryllium copperDimensions (H, W, D):
3"h, 2.5"w, 1.5"dAdditional Information:
Lot is accompanied by a copy of the Certificate of Authentication issued by Val Bertoia/Bertoia Studio, dated 12.28.2011. Provenance: Private Collection, Palm Beach, Florida.
The consignor held an extensive collection of works by Harry Bertoia. A sampling of these is shown in the listing photos. Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, patina to metal