Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Jack Pierson (b. 1960)
Marking(s); notes: signed, marking(s); ed. 3/10; 2000
Country of origin; materials: American; chromogenic print
Dimensions (H, W, D): 39.5"h, 29.5"w; 40.5"h, 30.5"w frame
Additional Information: "Red Berries" is no. PI.7660 in the catalogue raisonne, per gallery label. Labels to reverse: Cheim & Read, New York, New York | Norton Museum of Art, West Palm Beach, Florida, 2nd Biennial Photography Auction, 3.30.2007, lot 2000.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, not examined outside frame (condition of art only; some minor marks/scuffs to sides of frame)