Joan Miro (1893-1983)Marking(s); notes:
signed, Clement Fondeur foundry stamp; ed. 1/4; 1970Country of origin; materials:
French; bronze with green patinaDimensions (H, W, D):
7.5"h, 8"w, 6.5"dAdditional Information:
Gallery label to interior: Perls Galleries, New York, New York. Provenance, per Sotheby's listing: Artist | Galerie Maeght, Paris, France | Perls Galleries, New York, New York | George Poston, Texas | Sotheby's 11.13.2018 auction, lot 330 | Personal collection of Howard Russeck, Palm Beach, Florida. Mr. Russeck has operated galleries in New York and Palm Beach for over forty years, specializing in paintings, sculpture, and major works on paper by 20th Century artists.Fall/Winter 2022 Auction Schedule
- Thu. 12.1.22: LUXE - Branded Luxury Boutique Auction
- Sat. 12.3.22: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Sat. 1.21.23: UCA - Pop & Urban Culture Auction
- Now consigning: February 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + DesignBidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, patina to metalAll bidders in our auctions should be aware of the following:
Lots are sold "AS IS" as described in the Terms & Conditions of Auction. Statements regarding the condition of objects are only for general guidance and do not constitute a representation, warranty or assumption of liability by Palm Beach Modern Auctions. PBMA strives to provide as much information as possible about items, including multiple photos, dimensions and condition reports. Some condition issues may not be noted in the condition report but are apparent in the provided photos which are considered part of the condition report. All bidders are encouraged to inspect items of interest in person and ask any questions they may have prior to bidding as well as review all points in the Terms & Conditions.