Joan Myers (b. 1944)Marking(s); notes:
signed; ed. 4/12; 1986Country of origin; materials:
American; palladium-platinum print with watercolorDimensions (H, W, D):
15.75"h, 19.5"w; 24.5"h, 30.5"w frameAdditional Information:
Work titled "Salton Sea Motel" is from Myers' series on California's Salton Sea, published in the award-winning "Salt Dreams: Land & Water in Low Down California" book with text by William deBuys. Gallery label to reverse: Andrew Smith Gallery, Santa Fe, New Mexico. Provenance: Andrew Smith Gallery, Santa Fe, New Mexico | Collection of Dr. Morton and Alice Davidson, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, acquired circa 1980s-1990s.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, not examined outside frame (condition of art only)