Herrmann (attributed)Marking(s); notes:
no marking(s) apparentCountry of origin; materials:
country of origin unknown; watercolorDimensions (H, W, D):
12.75"h, 21"w; 19.75"h, 27.25"w frameAdditional Information:
Work is attributed to Herrmann, per the gallery label depicted in detail photos and the consignor's inventory records. Gallery label and stamp to reverse: Barney Weinger Gallery, New York, New York. Provenance: Tupperware Brands Corporate Collection, Orlando, Florida, acquired 1971. Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good, creasing in corners, possible toning to paper, not examined outside frame (condition of art only; some scratches to glazing)All bidders in our auctions should be aware of the following:
Lots are sold "AS IS" as described in the Terms & Conditions of Auction. Statements regarding the condition of objects are only for general guidance and do not constitute a representation, warranty or assumption of liability by Palm Beach Modern Auctions. PBMA strives to provide as much information as possible about items, including multiple photos, dimensions and condition reports. Some condition issues may not be noted in the condition report but are apparent in the provided photos which are considered part of the condition report. All bidders are encouraged to inspect items of interest in person and ask any questions they may have prior to bidding as well as review all points in the Terms & Conditions.