Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Alexander Calder (American; 1898-1976), after; Bon Art
Marking(s); notes: signed, Bon Art cloth label; ed. 65/100; 1974 (in the weave)
Country of origin; materials: Guatemala; maguey fiber
Dimensions (H, W, D): 57.5"h, 84.5"w
Additional Information: Provenance: Michel Contessa Antiques, Miami, Florida | Collection of Susan Remien, Boca Grande, Florida, one of eight Calder tapestries and lithographs from her collection offered in this auction.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, some yellowing