Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Calman Shemi (b. 1939)
Marking(s); notes: signed
Country of origin; materials: Argentinian; tapestry
Dimensions (H, W, D): 56.5"h, 85"w
Additional Information: Provenance: Private Collection, New Jersey, gift from a family friend. The consignor is a collector of Calvin Shemi's work, and has purchased several tapestries and works on paper directly from the artist's studio in Jerusalem.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, some small spots