Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Jerry McDowell (20th Century)
Marking(s); notes: signed, marking(s); 1966
Country of origin; materials: country of origin unknown; canvas
Dimensions (H, W, D): 65.5"h, 60"w; 66.25"h, 61"w frame
Additional Information: Work is titled "Barrier #8." Provenance: Collection of a law firm based in The Villages, Florida.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
fair, foxing throughout, some age discoloration, diagonal scratch (possibly touched up) towards left side (condition of art only)