Richard Long (b. 1945)Marking(s); notes:
signed; ed. 26/45; 1990Country of origin; materials:
British; lithograph and color screenprint printed on Arches 350 gmDimensions (H, W, D):
62.5"h, 30.5"w (work is not framed)Additional Information:
Lithograph/screenprint is titled "Linea de Sonido." Provenance: Brooke Alexander Gallery, New York, New York. Richard Long is known for his solitary work in challenging and uncultivated terrain, leaving behind sculptures created from natural materials, and for works such as this, the record of a series of walks in Big Bend, Texas. Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.