Tom Seghi (1942-2011)Marking(s); notes:
signed, H23-2GP; 2003Country of origin; materials:
American; canvas, probably acrylicDimensions (H, W, D):
40"h, 48"w (work is not framed)Additional Information:
The larger-than-life fruit paintings - typically apples and pears - evolved from the abstract seascapes that Seghi began painting after his move to Miami, Florida. (source: https://inspicio.fiu.edu/) Provenance: Personal collection of Howard Russeck, Palm Beach, Florida. Mr. Russeck has operated galleries in New York and Palm Beach for over forty years, specializing in paintings, sculpture, and major works on paper by 20th Century artists.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, minor scuffs along bottom edge/corners