Larry Mohr (1921-2013)Marking(s); notes:
marking(s), NANCEE; 7/5/94Country of origin; materials:
American; bronze with applied patinaDimensions (H, W, D):
25.5"h, 14.5"w, 9"dAdditional Information:
Provenance: Estate of Larry Mohr. Larry Mohr was an accomplished sculptor whose figural and abstract works are in the collections of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Georgia Museum of Art, Vassar College and the Herbert F. Johnson Museum at Cornell University. Mohr was renowned for his large-scale bronze and aluminum sculptures made of welded and bolted I-beams. Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good, a few light surface scratches