Louis VuittonMarking(s); notes:
Louis Vuitton imprints, date code VI 0978; 1998Country of origin; materials:
France; vinylized canvas, leather, brassDimensions (H, W, D):
13.25"h, 17"w, 5.5"d (Note: Dimensions of bags are general and describe the body only unless noted. Additional specific measurements are available by request to firstname.lastname@example.org.)Additional Information:
Coated canvas bag with leather trim and rolled handles has brass hardware, zipper closure and a front zipper pocket. Interior has canvas lining and one slip pocket.Fall/Winter 2022 Auction Schedule
- Thu. 12.1.22: LUXE - Branded Luxury Boutique Auction
- Sat. 12.3.22: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Sat. 1.21.23: UCA - Pop & Urban Culture Auction
- Now consigning: February 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good, patina to metal, some loss of finish to zipper pulls, front zipper sticks somewhat, staining to leather, wear consistent with age and moderate useAll bidders in our auctions should be aware of the following:
Lots are sold "AS IS" as described in the Terms & Conditions of Auction. Statements regarding the condition of objects are only for general guidance and do not constitute a representation, warranty or assumption of liability by Palm Beach Modern Auctions. PBMA strives to provide as much information as possible about items, including multiple photos, dimensions and condition reports. Some condition issues may not be noted in the condition report but are apparent in the provided photos which are considered part of the condition report. All bidders are encouraged to inspect items of interest in person and ask any questions they may have prior to bidding as well as review all points in the Terms & Conditions.