Miguel Ortiz Berrocal (1933–2006)Marking(s); notes:
signed; ed. 03527/9500Country of origin; materials:
Spanish; nickel-plated zamak, moonstone, acrylicDimensions (H, W, D):
2"h, 3"w, 1.75"d on standAdditional Information:
The puzzle sculpture includes the original stand. Provenance: Heritage, 2.7.2012, lot 86372 | Private Collection, Palm Beach, Florida. Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, patina and oxidation to metal