Mohammed Mrabet (Moroccan, b. 1936), Philip Taaffe (American, b. 1955), Paul BowlesMarking(s); notes:
book signed by all three, print: signed by artist; from the edition of 3,000, of which 100 were signed; 1992-1993Country of origin; materials:
USA; paper, woodcut printDimensions (H, W, D):
8.5"h, 8.5"w, 1.25"d outer boxAdditional Information:
Limited edition boxed set includes Mohammed Mrabet's Illustrated hardcover book titled "Chocolate Creams and Dollars" with the signed Philip Taaffe woodcut print. Translated by Paul Bowles, published by Inanout Press, New York, New York.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, print envelope with small tear and some light stains, light staining to outer box, book appears new with little to no wear