Nicholas Bernard (b. 1958)Marking(s); notes:
signed, marking(s); 2004Country of origin; materials:
American; earthenwareDimensions (H, W, D):
7.25"h, 4.25"diaAdditional Information:
Provenance: Collection of Dr. Robert and Deanna Harris Burger | Flint Institute of Arts, Flint, Michigan. A selection of over one hundred thirty pieces from their contemporary ceramics collection will be offered over a series of auctions to benefit the museum's acquisitions fund.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, no chips/cracks/repairs