signed, marking(s)Country of origin; materials:
France; silverplate, glassDimensions (H, W, D):
8"h, 3"diaAdditional Information:
"The Gallia collection gave Christofle's master silversmiths the opportunity to experiment. As early as 1900, collaborations with extraordinary artists and designers under the Gallia name and Christofle's aegis made the rooster a symbol of the avant-garde movement – and so it would remain for a century." - christofle.comSpring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good, heavy tarnish, no chips or cracks to glass