Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Patrick Nagel (1945-1984)
Marking(s); notes: signed; ed. 90/90
Country of origin; materials: American; serigraph
Dimensions (H, W, D): 31.5"h, 21"w; 40.75"h, 30.5"w frame
Additional Information: Patrick Nagel was a contributing artist for "Playboy" magazine and many other publications during the 1970s-early 1980s, and is best known for his cover art for Duran Duran's 1982 album "Rio." The Certificate of Authenticity issued by Merrill Chase Galleries, Ltd. is affixed to the frame backing.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, not examined outside frame (condition of art only)
All bidders in our auctions should be aware of the following:
Lots are sold "AS IS" as described in the Terms & Conditions of Auction. Statements regarding the condition of objects are only for general guidance and do not constitute a representation, warranty or assumption of liability by Palm Beach Modern Auctions. PBMA strives to provide as much information as possible about items, including multiple photos, dimensions and condition reports. Some condition issues may not be noted in the condition report but are apparent in the provided photos which are considered part of the condition report. All bidders are encouraged to inspect items of interest in person and ask any questions they may have prior to bidding as well as review all points in the Terms & Conditions.