Peter Anton (b. 1963)Marking(s); notes:
signed; 2007Country of origin; materials:
American; wood and resin mixed mediaDimensions (H, W, D):
22"h, 8"w, 3"dAdditional Information:
The four ice cream sculptures offered as consecutive lots in this sale are from the same collection. "Concerned with craft as much as concept, Anton carefully renders each detail of his sculptures, down to every last sugar crystal. 'I have an innate reverence for the things we eat. Food brings people together and there is no better way to celebrate life. The sensual nature of the works stimulates basic human needs and desires that generate cravings and passion.'" (source: https://www.artsy.net/)Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, no issues noted