Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Paul Evans; Paul Evans Studio
Marking(s); notes: signed; 1975
Country of origin; materials: USA; welded and patinated steel, brass, gold leaf, glass
Dimensions (H, W, D): 16"h, 72"w, 24"d
Additional Information: Provenance: Paul Evans Studio (custom design) | Martin Goldberg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania | Neal & Barbara Goldberg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania then Winter Haven, Florida. Martin and Neal Goldberg were brothers who grew up in the Philadelphia suburbs. Martin purchased the table directly from Paul Evans, passing ownership to his brother many years later.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good, rust/patina to metal, one significant chip to edge of glass top, wear consistent with age and light/moderate use