Renate Aller (b. 1960)Marking(s); notes:
signed; APCountry of origin; materials:
German/American; chromogenic printDimensions (H, W, D):
20.75"h, 30"w; 29.5"h, 38.5"w frameAdditional Information:
"The 'Dicotyledon' series runs parallel to and builds upon Aller’s popular 'Oceanscapes -- One View-Ten Years' series." The works were originally presented in large format at Chiaroscuro Gallery, Santa Fe, New Mexico in 2012. (source: renatealler.com, exhibition press release)Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, not examined outside frame (condition of art only)