Richard Artschwager (1923-2013)Marking(s); notes:
signed; ed. 3/40; 1987Country of origin; materials:
American; Formica, woodDimensions (H, W, D):
sculpture: 5"h, 20"w, 12"d; box: 7.5"h, 26"l, 17"wAdditional Information:
Sculpture is part of a series of specially commissioned limited-edition sculptures produced by Brooke Alexander to benefit the New Museum of Contemporary Art, New York. Lot is accompanied by the gallery's custom storage box. Artist-signed gallery label to underside: Brooke Alexander Gallery, New York, New York. Provenance: Brooke Alexander Gallery, New York, New York.Fall/Winter 2022 Auction Schedule
- Thu. 12.1.22: LUXE - Branded Luxury Boutique Auction
- Sat. 12.3.22: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Sat. 1.21.23: UCA - Pop & Urban Culture Auction
- Now consigning: February 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + DesignBidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, no issues to noteAll bidders in our auctions should be aware of the following:
Lots are sold "AS IS" as described in the Terms & Conditions of Auction. Statements regarding the condition of objects are only for general guidance and do not constitute a representation, warranty or assumption of liability by Palm Beach Modern Auctions. PBMA strives to provide as much information as possible about items, including multiple photos, dimensions and condition reports. Some condition issues may not be noted in the condition report but are apparent in the provided photos which are considered part of the condition report. All bidders are encouraged to inspect items of interest in person and ask any questions they may have prior to bidding as well as review all points in the Terms & Conditions.