Richard Prince (b. 1949)Marking(s); notes:
signed, marking(s); ed. 203/250; 1989Country of origin; materials:
American; bound offset-printed lithographsDimensions (H, W, D):
12.75"h, 9"w, 1"dAdditional Information:
Deluxe Edition of the hardcover book published by Thea Westreich Associates, New York includes a signed joke by the artist. "Richard Prince is known for his use of 'appropriated imagery' - taking and manipulating photographs used in advertising and entertainment, to discuss ideas of copyright and intellectual property in the art world." (source: Artnet) Provenance: Brooke Alexander Gallery, New York, New York. Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, little if any wear