Charles Pollack; KnollMarking(s); notes:
Knoll labelsCountry of origin; materials:
USA; enameled metal, leather, plastic, otherDimensions (H, W, D):
34"h, 26.5"w, 28.5"d; adjustable seat heightAdditional Information:
The chairs swivel and the height is adjustable. Reference: Knoll - A Modernist Universe, Brian Lutz, pg. 163.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good/average, several missing buttons, several losses to finish mainly on bases, tear to seat of one, wear consistent with age and moderate/heavy use