Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Minshull & Latimer, other unknown
Marking(s); notes: signed, sterling imprints, marking(s)
Country of origin; materials: various; sterling silver, Dutch .833 silver
Dimensions (H, W, D): 13.19 Troy ounces total weight
Additional Information: Lot consists of a pair of salts (2.25"h), a Minshull & Latimer salt (1.25"h) with spoon (2.5"l), tea strainer (5"w), and a Dutch .833 Silver Box (3"h).
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good, lightly tarnished, light surface scratches throughout due to polishing