Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: unknown Tibetan artist
Marking(s); notes: no marking(s) apparent
Country of origin; materials: Chinese; please inquire
Dimensions (H, W, D): 35.5"h, 25"w; 38.25"h, 27.25"w backing
Additional Information: Work is titled "Ganesha Toka." Note to bidders: Work will be sold on the backing, without the frame. We have added several photos of the work with the frame removed for your inspection, including one with a corner upturned to show the reverse. Photos of the frame backing were retained in the listing as they speak to the work's provenance as part of the Tupperware Collection. Additional views taken outside the frame are available by request. Provenance: Tupperware Brands Corporate Collection, Orlando, Florida, acquired 1977.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, perforations all around (these appear inherent to the work prior to framing), stapled to backing (as it was originally framed), some age/staining around edges
All bidders in our auctions should be aware of the following:
Lots are sold "AS IS" as described in the Terms & Conditions of Auction. Statements regarding the condition of objects are only for general guidance and do not constitute a representation, warranty or assumption of liability by Palm Beach Modern Auctions. PBMA strives to provide as much information as possible about items, including multiple photos, dimensions and condition reports. Some condition issues may not be noted in the condition report but are apparent in the provided photos which are considered part of the condition report. All bidders are encouraged to inspect items of interest in person and ask any questions they may have prior to bidding as well as review all points in the Terms & Conditions.