Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Victor Vasarely (1906-1997)
Marking(s); notes: signed, Denise Rene blind stamp; ed. 162/200; 1969
Country of origin; materials: Hungarian/French; screenprint
Dimensions (H, W, D): 26.75"h, 26.75"w (work is not framed)
Additional Information: Screenprint is from the "Hommage a L'Hexagone" portfolio. Some photos in this listing depict the work framed as it was consigned. The frame was damaged in prior to arrival and has been discarded. Some images of the unframed work have been added, with additional photos available on request. Provenance: Tupperware Brands Corporate Collection, Orlando, Florida.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
fair, minor scuffs and small stains in image area, discoloration/moisture staining and peeling in margins, tears in margins with uneven edges
All bidders in our auctions should be aware of the following:
Lots are sold "AS IS" as described in the Terms & Conditions of Auction. Statements regarding the condition of objects are only for general guidance and do not constitute a representation, warranty or assumption of liability by Palm Beach Modern Auctions. PBMA strives to provide as much information as possible about items, including multiple photos, dimensions and condition reports. Some condition issues may not be noted in the condition report but are apparent in the provided photos which are considered part of the condition report. All bidders are encouraged to inspect items of interest in person and ask any questions they may have prior to bidding as well as review all points in the Terms & Conditions.