Willem de Kooning (1904-1997)Marking(s); notes:
signed; 1978 per consignor's recordsCountry of origin; materials:
Dutch; monotype on Japan paperDimensions (H, W, D):
23.5"h, 17.5"w; 28.5"h, 22.5"w frameAdditional Information:
Work is inscribed "to the N.C.V.A." Gallery label to reverse: Robert Fontaine Gallery, Palm Beach, Florida. Provenance: Sotheby's New York, 2.14.1997 auction, lot 548 | Robert Fontaine Gallery, Palm Beach, Florida.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good, some discoloration and scattered fox marks, not examined outside frame (condition of art only)