Louis Icart (1888-1950)Marking(s); notes:
both signed, gravure with blind and ink stamps, marking(s); gravure 1930Country of origin; materials:
French; gravure on Rives BFK (woman with parrot), etching (erotic work)Dimensions (H, W, D):
gravure: 9"h, 7"w sight; 13"h, 10"w sheet; 15.25"h, 13.5"w frame; erotic print: 7.5"h, 5.5"w sight; 9.5"h, 7.5"w sheet; 14.75"h, 12.75"w frameAdditional Information:
Provenance: Private Collection, Palm Beach, Florida.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good, not examined outside frames (condition of art only)