Alice Neel (1900-1984)Marking(s); notes:
signed (see Additional Information), marking(s); ed. 672/1500Country of origin; materials:
American; paperDimensions (H, W, D):
13.75"h, 10.25"w; 19.25"h, 15.75"w frameAdditional Information:
Print is from the Limited Editions Club publication of Edgar Allan Poe's short story, "The Fall of the House of Usher." The title page with signatures from both Neel and Raphael Soyer (who contributed an afterword about the artist) is affixed to the back of the frame. Lot is as described/photographed here: the framed print with title page. Book is not present. Provenance: Private Collection, Palm Beach, Florida.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, not examined outside frame (condition of art only)