Jon Reich (1953-1992)Marking(s); notes:
signed (once apparently by hand and once in plate); ed. 577/1000; 1981Country of origin; materials:
American; paperDimensions (H, W, D):
11"h, 8.5"w; 16.5"h, 14"w frameAdditional Information:
"Jon Reich was a Chicago, Illinois artist known for his nude figure drawings and the self-designed sequined and jeweled tuxedos that he wore to events and in his North Side gallery. The artist was elected to Chicago`s Gay and Lesbian Hall of Fame in 1991." (source: Chicago Tribune, 9.19.1992) Provenance: Nimton Family Estate, Pennsylvania | Private Collection, Lake Worth Beach, Florida.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good, pale foxing and discoloration, not examined outside frame (condition of art only; same foxing and discoloration to mat as on art)