Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: William Perehudoff (1918-2013)
Marking(s); notes: signed, marking(s); 1984
Country of origin; materials: Canadian; acrylic on canvas
Dimensions (H, W, D): 52"h, 138"w; 53.5"h, 139.5"w frame
Additional Information: Work is titled "AC.84.6," using the same naming convention as his wife, Dorothy Perehudoff Knowles, also represented in this auction.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, some small, pale surface smudges (condition of art only)