Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Stanley Boxer (1926-2000)
Marking(s); notes: signed; 1978
Country of origin; materials: American; oil on canvas
Dimensions (H, W, D): 36"h, 96"w; 36.5"h, 96.75"w frame
Additional Information: Work is titled "Wreathed Plunge of Poppyslather." Labels to reverse: Meredith Long & Company, Houston, Texas | New Orleans Auction Galleries, New Orleans, Louisiana. Provenance: Meredith Long & Company, Houston, Texas | Private Collection, New Orleans, Louisiana | New Orleans Auction Galleries 12.8.2013 auction lot 1593 | Wolfgang Roth & Partners Fine Arts, Miami, Florida | Private Collection, Miami, Florida.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good (condition of art only)