Richard Tuttle (b. 1941); see Additional InformationMarking(s); notes:
signed, marking(s); ed. 1/11 AP; 2008Country of origin; materials:
American; handmade paper with die-cut and deckled edgesDimensions (H, W, D):
15.25"h, 15"w, 2"d; 17.75"h, 17.75"w, 5"d boxAdditional Information:
Work titled "Fluidity of Projection" is a double-sided screenprint on handmade paper in a wall-mountable frame, Artist's Proof for the edition of 30. Paper made by Dieu Donne Papermill, screenprinting by Axelle Fine Arts, published by Brooke Alexander, NY. Lot is accompanied by labeled storage box.Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design Bidder FAQs
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
art: very good, not examined outside frame; frame: very good, slightly loose and shifts in frame; box: minor water damage to gallery label