Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Robert Rauschenberg (1925-2008)
Marking(s); notes: signed, blind stamps; from the edition of 850 (of which 500 were signed); 1968
Country of origin; materials: American; color offset lithograph
Dimensions (H, W, D): 34.5"h, 26"w; 36.5"h, 28.25"w frame
Additional Information: Per the gallery label, lithograph is a signed proof dedicated to Tatyana Grosman. Gallery label to reverse: Brooke Alexander Gallery, New York, New York. Provenance: Brooke Alexander Gallery, New York, New York.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
very good, not examined outside frame (condition of art only)